Chattin' with Joni

August 25, 2004

Hello World!

Welcome to Chez-Chat! The place to get all your gossip on the Dudes! Chez-Chat is all about giving the people the low-down on The Dudes. And if your lucky, I just might sneak in some treats that they might not want you to see! Holler back! -Chester (AKA Chez!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
dude- "Pretty tall for an Asian"?? that's like saying "He's pretty cool for a gay"........DOUBLE J/K!!!! I'm just riffin' ya, dude I don't know- He's fully tall for an Asian!! By the way, I have to say that I saw Kiv in the Bev Cent (it's Heav-Sent), and all the little model chickies I was with went Ape-Nads for the one they call Killa Kiv! True story! Anyway- I'm swinging from that dude's man-stash way too hard- H. Back!
Dosia V. Handsome
9/03/2004 7:55 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
There were a few seconds of him during the ending credits where Jimmy Fallon is joking around with him about how none of the things he wrote made it into the show and how he's fired and security will show him out.
9/04/2004 9:28 AM  

Blogger Erik said...
any way someone get get a screen grab or video clip of that vma appearence? The dudes will be famous soon, I can feel. I have been seeing other channel 101 people on tv and commercails alot lately.
9/04/2004 7:29 PM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
I saw him too.
But, actually, Ardy was on the MTV Movie Awards.
Not the VMAs.
9/05/2004 8:16 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ha ha its Wolfe in the hood im from FL and i would like to say.... well nothing really umm yea its been real and uhh ummm stay is school you little B@$tards

~Wolfe
9/06/2004 8:53 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11/22/2004 4:28 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Hey Chez are you the chez that was in there episode 1 of the lonely island (white power) and was the origonal mascot in bms?
5/17/2011 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home