Chattin' with Joni

September 28, 2004

Chez's Depressed

I haven't spoken to The Dudes in two weeks. They won't return any of my phone calls or emails. If I don't get a new song or a new video clip soon, I swear something bad's gonna happen...this is not a joke. I know you all know me as goofy Chez, but seriously, I'm really unhappy right now. If anyone out there sees The Dudes out and about, please tell them to call me. Thanks ya'll and holler back...(I need help!)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Is it true that Ardy is a stand-up comedian?
9/28/2004 10:27 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love you Chez.
9/29/2004 12:04 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I don't love you, but, I like you...a lot?
9/29/2004 12:12 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I heard about a boy took his girl on a drive down a country road. Pulled over to the side and took they key out and says "Now you gonna be like a CAMEL and walk a MILE or like a CHESTERfield that satisfies?" His girl says "It depends on if it's king size or regular daddy."
9/29/2004 5:10 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yo Chez... I know what you're saying and all but don't be a homo.
9/29/2004 10:28 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
There, there Chez... porn and music will keep you steadfast in weathering any rough breakup. As for The Dudes, I'm sure they've just been out buying expensive gifts to shower upon you in their return. That or they are busy with their celebrity friends. ;0 /shrug
9/30/2004 10:31 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Don't worry chez, I'll never leave you.
9/30/2004 3:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just name another appliance or door. Then you won't be lonely again.
10/01/2004 4:35 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Chester! Don't worry, man, the dudes will come around and when they do it's gonna rock! Speaking of which it's about time for a new episode, huh?
10/01/2004 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home