Chattin' with Joni

October 08, 2004

"Horse Tails"

In the interest of having something to post, I took it upon myself to break into Kiv's car. Nothing could have prepared me for what I found inside. Click here, if you have the guts.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
The Plot Thickens!!! *DUN DUN DUNNNNN*
10/08/2004 3:42 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome stunt with the car! Classic. Maybe next time, you could kick it up a notch and take a dump in his car! I bet the dudes would find that hilarious. But then, Kiva might kill you, and, worst of all, there would be no more Chezchat!!!!!!!!!!!! So, instead, maybe you could put one of those novelty plastic turds in his car. It keeps the hilarity without the pesky side effect of death. Plus Kiv would be totally paranoid if plastic feces mysteriously started turning up in his car. Keep up the good work unusually tall Asian dude!
10/09/2004 2:53 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You're just asking for trouble Chez. Stop being a little stinker.
10/10/2004 12:55 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
rapetastic

now you just gotta get revenge for the other weeks the dudes left you high an dry. I suggest a molotov cocktail.
10/10/2004 11:22 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What is Monkey vs. Robot. . .Andy Samberg gets a credit in it. . .is it the same TLI Andy Samberg. . .its funny. . .Andy plays a monkey that gets attacked by a Robot. . .Chez. . .DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING? Plus, I met a bunch of UCLA theater guys that said Jorma was a very cool guy, and then they got jealous because he's doing so well and they are all still waiters. What year did Jorma graduate UCLA Theater?
10/11/2004 2:20 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Chez. Me and my friend watched your stuff when we were mest up. You guys look mest up in so many of those movies. hahaha. I think you guys should have a new ending to the Lethal Objection one. You guys should film a little rac car getting blowed up by fireworks... haha..
10/12/2004 10:04 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That story was hot.

I didn't know hats were really poisonous until now. I will never were a hat again.

How come a horse has to jump over a hate but I can step over one?

Stupid horse, good thing the hat poisoned him.
10/14/2004 12:04 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
ned gray is hot
10/20/2004 3:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Whoa. The night before last, I saw the dudes, on VH1's top 40 countdown for "The Most Awesomely Bad Videos about Sex" or something like that.
10/22/2004 1:58 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Remember 20 days ago when "Horse Tails" was posted? That was a great day.

xo
10/27/2004 11:04 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
okay so i came across this website about a week ago... and i dont think laughter is impossible for me--its like the hilarity is so far beyond funny that i can only cry to look at it. its beauty. comic genius, pure and simple. the dudes own me. just thought i would, you know.. talk. anonymously.
10/29/2004 5:47 PM  

Blogger Phil said...
Dude, you should have the dudes introduce you to Pamela Fenton from The Bu. You guys would have some mighty fine looking children.
10/30/2004 8:48 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yawn. That joke is overused.
11/05/2004 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home