Chattin' with Joni

November 12, 2004

Hey You Guys MP3

Hola my kiddies, Chez here with un otro exclusivo de los DUDES! We all know that Jorm likes to tinker with the beat machine, but check out what he did with this long and annoying answering machine message (that may or may not be Ardy ;) The message's theme seems to be Hey You Guys. Oh, those creative DUDES! HA!!!! - Senor Chez-Chez

5 Comments:

Blogger Sir Dude said...
well, it's pretty good for such a short answering machine message.
11/12/2004 10:39 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Reminds me of Balls & my Word by the Geto Boys. Shark niggaz.

xo
11/13/2004 12:47 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Does anyone know the name of that song in episode 1, white power I think it's called. That song that plays right after the lonely island titles shows, its sort of like an 8 bit song or something.
11/15/2004 10:22 PM  

Blogger Jed said...
Hey Senor Chez, your Spanish is excelente, but don't ever write "un otro" again. Just write "otro" or else you'll sound foolish.

Boy, this is awkward. To be honest, I don't really care that much about correcting your Spanish. I mean, I want you to succeed, but...

I love you.
12/02/2004 2:56 PM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
I must be slow..
I just listened to this song again and noticed it has audio clips from the movie "The Goonies".
That's hilarious!
1/01/2005 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home