VH-1 Spotting
Finally, someone has stepped up with the guts to take Ricky Martin down a few pegs! That's right ya'll! After a much lauded appearance on VH-1's 40 most awesomely bad dirrty songs...ever The Dudes are officially the first to step into the public arena and say that Ricky Martin isn't "all that!" Look out Hollywood, these cats have clawz! Everyone is fair game to become their newest scratching post! Watch out Monica Lewinsky you might be next! Seriously Hollywood, you might want to consult a veterinarian... and holler back!
MPEG-4 | MPEG-1
14 Comments:
The day of the Dude has come!
-Robby (the Great)
It that the only clip they had on the whole show? And Jorm or Kiv didn't talk?
That's weak.
xo
-with much lovin,
the blondest of fans.
Jorm is nice, funny; Ardy had a dickish tone.
I told him I didn't like said tone and he got mad like a stubborn little girl.
What a cock.
Not that I hope to see him working fast food in the near future, but I do.
[the end]
[lol]
-[love]-
I love commenting ten years after something has already been burried and go on to its respected places.
[again I giggle to myself]
hehehe.
good day all. who aren't going to be reading this. lol.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home