Chattin' with Joni

January 13, 2005

Busted!!!

When you're a Hollywood slueth such as yours truly, you need to have your trusty camera phone ready at all times. I was working a catering job at Donald Trump's castle last week, when I realized that I had to go to pee. I entered the posh bathrooms and... SIGHTING!!! Ardy and Kal you are busted! THE PHOTO!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sir Dude said...
Nice, keep up the creepy good work Chez!
1/13/2005 4:05 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
Ardy reminds me of Waldo (not just the glasses) because he seems to crop up EVERYWHERE in hollywood.

Not that I'm complaining; I loves me some Dude sightings.

-Robby (the Great)
1/13/2005 12:44 PM  

Blogger Joni said...
This shows up everyother time you load the front page of AllMusic.com http://www.allmusic.com/i/pages/home/feature3/background.jpg

Is that Ardy or what??
1/14/2005 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home