The 'Bu #9
Now, I know what you're thinking... Where are the Dudes? Did they break up? Are they too busy swinging golf clubs with Hollywood big wigs to bother with the site? The answer is: Yes.
The Dude's are working on a pilot presention for FOX, so they didn't have time to make an episode of The 'Bu this month. But, not to worry... Chez's here to the rescue! The Dudes called me late Friday and I agreed to bail them out. I had 24 hours to create a new episode of The 'Bu and to hopefully get them cancelled for being jerks.
Acting quickly, I enlisted the help of Dude-rivals and my good bro-hamad ali's, Rick Falcon and Chris Romano. It's like the Dudes were never gone! See for yourself over at Channel101.com
1 Comments:
In case you don't browse the C101 forums, I'll retype what I thought of the show.
Loved it. Telling us that you wrote it in 24 hours explains a lot, though. Seeing Romano's wang threw me off a bit but your acting was superb, Chez. I think you deserve a CHoscar for your spectacular scene with Falconer on the wall.
Kudos to Chez, Falconer, and Romano.
-Robby(the Great)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home