Fan Films & Art
Did somebody say fan film of The 'Bu #8? Yup! I did! John Phillips and his crew of misfits at thatwasfunny.org got together and performed a rendition of "We Didn't Do The 'Bu" that would put Ashlee Simpson to shame....oooh can anyone feel the burn coming off the screen?!
Check it out
Lonely Island fan Kendall put together a body-part by body-part "Ardy Diagram" for her French class in order to visually understand his comedic genius. Verdict is in...he is a funny specimen to be desired! Le Francais Est Hoobastank indeed! Pic1 Pic2
I often get asked, "Hey Chez, you're pretty cool. I wonder what it would be like to be in your head for a day?" Well Rob Massey and his co-horts at tennismafia.com decided to take a swipe at it. And man is it accurate! Check it MPEG | Windows Media
5 Comments:
glad you guys liked our movie. more to come with that.
-RobbyMassey
I don't get both of your points. You're trying to tell us to quit doing what we apparently like a lot, because you think that the Dudes are better at it? That doesn't make any sense. Of course I think that the Dudes are better than the stuff I do, that's why I made an ode to them. Under your rationale, you should never like any song covers, or, for that matter, any of the Dudes' movies spoofing things that they like.
Why rain on someone's parade? Who are you to condescend to us? Where's your genius films that give you the jurisdiction to tell us to cut the 'gayness' out?
To everyone else, I'm glad you get the 'real' funny here.
-RobbyMassey
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home