Chattin' with Joni

March 07, 2005

TLI Fan Art

Whenever you're in Massachusettes admiring the colonial style houses and landscape, and you walk by a local wearing a T-shirt that has an obscene word prologued by a common tea known as chamomile, don't be alarmed. Thomas D. Smith II wears his homemade Heist T-shirt proudly, exuding his rebellious nature. And to that I say...Holler Back, Thomas D. Smith the second! Pic 1 Pic 2 Also check out these retro-70's banner-esque pics that Becca Shepard put together for us. Way trippy! Ardy Jorm Chez Kiv

5 Comments:

Blogger megan said...
Wicked shirt.

livejournal colorbars! Hurray!
3/07/2005 9:24 PM  

Blogger Cazi Brasga said...
You should also link to the song so those not In-The-Know *wink wink* can experience the joy of The Heist.

Fine I will then.
The Heist MP3
3/07/2005 9:43 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
i was so close to making a chamomile shirt. i love the shirts and the banners. kudos.
3/08/2005 1:18 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
hey,

did anyone notice that if you go to the hollywood reporter page where it speaks of awesometown...it says "a. saNDberg?

how odd.

-RTG-
3/11/2005 9:35 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Those rainbow picture charts were bomb! I liked her/his concept. nice job, truly. Is that from a Livejorunal. is that why she/he made it?
I going to add those to mine.
right now!
[love]
2/08/2007 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home