Chattin' with Joni

January 31, 2006

TV Alert!

Set your Tivo's everyone, Andy is on Conan tonight!

10 Comments:

Blogger Evan Hahn said...
I'm just waiting for it to be posted on YouTube, but it should be good.
1/31/2006 10:41 PM  

Blogger Amber said...
Yeah, it'll be on youtube in no time I bet!
Can't wait!
2/01/2006 12:03 AM  

Blogger megan said...
Conan and Andy, together at last.

I CANT WAIT
2/01/2006 12:19 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
DAS IS GOOD, YEAH!
2/01/2006 12:22 AM  

Blogger Kablama said...
Great interview...too bad I was slightly distracted by Andy's gorgeousness. I didn't like how Conan dealt with Andy's gushing though...telling him to cut it out...harsh. Why do all these hosts get the details wrong? Letterman thought "Lazy Sunday" was old news when it had only just came out and Conan thought Andy worked for Channel 101...lol.
2/01/2006 2:02 AM  

Blogger jordan said...
I've got to agree with dimpskey, I want to see the lonely island trio reunited on screen. Andy is great, but I'd like to see Jorma and Kiv getting some air time too. They're all such talented guys, and they work so well together.

And I've got to ask because it's driving me nuts: Why is Andy both Andy and Ardy?
2/01/2006 4:36 AM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
This it on Youtube yet? because I was too tired to stay up and watch it!!
2/01/2006 5:42 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
totally just caught it! Andy seems a lot more relaxed in this interview! T'was sexy.
2/01/2006 6:05 PM  

Blogger Zipdot said...
I'm a little peaved that the Dudes don't give shouts out to Chez.
2/01/2006 8:20 PM  

Blogger Alexis said...
That was great and really funny. I'm glad TLI is finally getting some shout outs and everything but I do agree with you guys that it'd be great to see all three of the Dudes on TV sometimes... and Chez too.

-Alexis
TRASHWIRE.COM
2/01/2006 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home