Chattin' with Joni

October 08, 2007

Hello From Joni!

Hey Dudes! It's me, Joni!!! I wanted to tell you all a bit about myself and
welcome you to "Chattin' w/Joni", the newest section on the site!
***rapturous applause*** Oh, thank you! I'm just your average
(extremely handsome) dude from New Jersey who loves pumpkin pie,
godzilla, and the Dudes.


And being the new dude on the block (trying to fill Chez's size
twelves) I'll be here with all the latest in Dude news/gossip/scandal
hee-larity! K.I.T. you guys!!!

-- Joni Mitchum

8 Comments:

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
Hello, Joni!
*wink*.
-That picture is cool beans. So when is Joni going to do a podcast?
*oooh-wooohooo*
10/08/2007 6:43 PM  

Blogger Greg said...
i love chez but this is pretty kablamo jammyrific cool beans etc.
10/08/2007 9:51 PM  

Blogger Skyler said...
is that a store bought pie?
shame
10/09/2007 12:29 AM  

Blogger John said...
Joni Mitchum never lies...
10/09/2007 10:22 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Hi Joni!U remind me of a Keebler elf in that pic lol-Ur awesome.
Ur doing a good job fillin in ChezDoggie's shoes.Rock on!
10/09/2007 7:25 PM  

Blogger Katie said...
Joni is rocking the wig! I mean, no wig. real hair. You're really rocking your real, blonde, natural hair.
10/09/2007 8:14 PM  

Blogger Cornelius said...
I just took a nice tour of New Jersey! Hoboken is a wonderful little town there. Can't beat those views!
10/11/2007 9:46 PM  

Blogger Alex M. said...
I just wanted to say that I love this picture.
11/08/2007 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home