Kiv directed a new We Are Scientists video for their song "After Hours". It's from a new album due out sometime next year. Here are a couple of "paparazzi" photos...
Why so many glasses on the table LOL Maybe they were tapping out the tune. I like this song. If the video is anything like the one Akiva made for The Great Escape, it's going to be great!
Okay, now that I've watched the actual music video (Awesome job by Akiva btw!!), I know why there are more glasses than people at the table LOL!! My investigative powers can be such a curse sometimes ahaha! Like noticing that in Hot Rod, Andy comes up the stairs ("Please believe I do my laundry with no pants on" lol!) in white boxer briefs :-) but when he enters the bedroom, he's wearing blue shorts (Similar to the blue shorts his character on SNL wears in "Out-of-Breath Jogger from 1982"?). Then, in the "Dog Love" digital short (Hilarious!), he's wearing brown shoes in one shot and white shoes in another, while sitting on the couch. I don't know why I notice these things....
What? You did a We Are Scientists Music Video without me doing the makeup??? Who did the bear attack makeup or the tears in night vision? Just wanted to say hi and I hope you are doing well.
10 Comments:
Jess
in a unabomber kind of way.
hot. i dig.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home