Chattin' with Joni

April 06, 2008

SNL Digital Short - Laser Cats 3

The Dudes are at it again, digital shorting up a heaping serving of "Laser Cats 3": (nbc hulu (or big and ad-free here)) UPDATE: See if you can beat Kiv's high score on the Laser Cats 3D Arcade Game

10 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Awesome! Laser pug puppy! Ardy was in alot of SNL last night. Me likee.
Any word on how Jorm is on the Land of the Lost movie?
4/06/2008 2:35 PM  

Blogger Cody S. said...
This was the best laser cats
episode! you guys should make a laser dogs.
4/06/2008 3:24 PM  

Blogger Cody S. said...
The arcade game is awesome! You guys should create more of them.
4/07/2008 4:57 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Hey: the 'big and ad-free' link goes to Andy's Dad; I believe you mean http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/47f8da51457e56df ?
4/07/2008 7:27 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
I absolutly loved it!
I loved the laser dog!
4/07/2008 10:30 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
I love Laser Cats 3D arcade game. Im addicted! MUST BEAT HIGH SCORE!!
4/07/2008 10:41 PM  

Blogger Suchie said...
Holy crap. Space Chimps trailer=hilarity. put it on here Joni!!
4/10/2008 12:39 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Pls CT or Joni?
4/10/2008 9:38 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
i hear that jorm is killing it on land of the lost and the studio and producers are going crazy for how good he is
4/24/2008 9:11 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
laser cats are amazing.
i want one...
5/07/2008 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home