Chattin' with Joni

May 31, 2009

2009 MTV Movie Awards TONIGHT!!!

Hey yallsers! Joni here!!! Andy is hosting the 2009 MTV Movie Awards TONIGHT live at 9 PM ET!!! I received an anonymous tip that warns not to be surprised if you should spy another Dude or two during the festivities! Also, check out these EXCLUSIVE 2009 MTV Movie Awards promo pics!!!: BILLBOARD POSTER 1 POSTER 2

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...
I am way too excited and even more now that we may see the other Dudes. Yes!!!
5/31/2009 10:51 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
I adore you guys and cannot wait for this. Please put Asa in a skit if u can. Have fun tonight!
Luv,E & J
5/31/2009 11:49 AM  

Blogger drammiegurl said...
GOOD LUCK TONIGHT
i cant wait its going to be amazing and it would be even better if the rest of the dudes will be there which im sure they will make an appearance once or twice
have fun
Luv Drammiegurl
5/31/2009 1:21 PM  

Blogger The Lonely Island fan said...
Is there any high res versions available to print? These are GREAT images! Thanks!
5/31/2009 1:32 PM  

Blogger Mittz said...
I seriously did WAY too many standing ovations. Amaze. Thanks guys! xoxoxo
6/01/2009 12:34 PM  

Blogger kimba2488 said...
I want to know who played the teenwolf. That was fantastic. I also love that the "Doubt" game was for Sega Genesis. That made my night.
6/01/2009 1:04 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
what was the name of the song andy opened with and where can i listen to it
6/01/2009 1:10 PM  

Blogger chaka said...
Andy's hosting was off the hook!
6/01/2009 4:54 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
That was pretty fly (for a white guy). Haha geddit? cause...offspring and. wow that was one great hosting job that was done out there. i approve.

-SpecialBenchmark
6/01/2009 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home