Chattin' with Joni

May 16, 2009

STOLEN TAPE - Jorm Dances to Green Day!

It's Joni-time!!! Yours truly was just leaked the following super-secret tape from an inside source. It's Jorm dancing to Green Day from backstage at SNL! Don't tell Jorm that THIS TAPE exists... he has no idea! (Thanks for the scoop, Inside Source!)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...
Dear SNL writers (pass it on):

This season has been the best since the mid-90s.

Always & forever,
--- Jen
5/17/2009 1:07 AM  

Blogger Kate said...
I totally agree Jen. :D
5/17/2009 12:35 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Is the"inside source"CT? I agree with Jen. SNL rocked this season. Nice job guys. Have an awesome summer! Luv, E& J
5/17/2009 9:04 PM  

Blogger j0shwink said...
magical.
5/18/2009 1:02 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow that was..........cool
5/18/2009 4:56 PM  

Blogger drammiegurl said...
Jen your right this was the best season ever
congratz to Ardy, kiv and Jorm
you guys are amazing
5/19/2009 5:29 PM  

Blogger hollywood101 said...
jajaja you guys make me happy!

-cecy
mty, Mexico
5/21/2009 12:55 AM  

Blogger Seth Donaldson said...
I recognize at least 4 of these people's usernames from redtube. I'm looking at you samachic.
6/02/2009 10:48 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
say what sethV.
6/04/2009 4:18 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
ROFL!!! ME AND MY FRIEND LOVE THE LONELY ISLAND!! ITS FUNNY WHEN HE JUST STARTS TO DANCE WITH HES SHIRT OFF!! AND THT DUDE FROM SNL ROFL HE WAS JUST SHAKING HES HEAD LIKE, OHH THIS IS SOO WRONG! ROFL IM SO SRRY I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!

-
Kendal and Bojana
6/23/2009 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home