Chattin' with Joni

April 29, 2012

Mike Carroll And TLI "After Party" Skate Deck!


Mike Carroll and The Dudes have come together to bring you a skateboard deck based on the TLI song "After Party." Art work is by Sean Cliver. And it's available now at the Crailshop.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow, it looks really cool! If only I could actually ride skateboards properly...
4/30/2012 12:10 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Pretty cool guys
4/30/2012 8:29 PM  

Blogger Michelle- TLI lOvEr said...
Wow I love it! Too bad I can't ride a skate board
5/02/2012 3:49 PM  

Blogger Troy Blackford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5/06/2012 2:24 PM  

Blogger innaword said...
Excellent. TLI fans and Avengers geeks might also like this: Hulk Smash - Original Avengers Tribute Song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHXb4OWWzJE&feature=g-all-u
5/07/2012 9:31 AM  

Blogger Butterzilla said...
lol I bet people will think that is Andy and not Mike. I guess they look a little alike.
5/13/2012 1:23 AM  

Blogger Nick, Uh? said...
heros for life ... ardy ... jorma ... kiv ... i cant give you academy awards but i can let you know i have laughed harder at your genius work than anyone from your generation ... congratulations on making me a fan ... what more can i say?
5/13/2012 2:03 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Joni,

I beg of you to read this. Trevor, the love of my life, has his birthday coming up and he is so hard to buy for. The one thing I know for a fact that he would love would be an autographed photo from The Lonely Island group. It could even be an autorgraphed napkin anything that would brighten his day.

How can I go about this, any ideas would be wonderful.

Liz Denton, tx
5/13/2012 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home