Chattin' with Joni

May 13, 2012

SNL Digital Short - "100th Digital Short"!


If you're not busy with each others' mothers, catch up with The Dudes for their 100th Digital Short!!! Featuring a slew of awesome people along the lines of Justin Bieber, Julian Casablancas, Justin Timberlake, Natalie Portman, Michael Bolton, John Hamm, Usher Raymond, Will Ferrell, and more!

18 Comments:

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
This is seriously the best shit you've ever made! I'm dying to hear more from you! Maybe even from The Lonely Island...? :D ♥
5/13/2012 2:26 PM  

Blogger Michael K. C said...
Kill yourselves for making it available for America only. I thought Digital Shorts was the only section that was allowed to be broadcast globally.
5/13/2012 2:38 PM  

Blogger Michelle- TLI lOvEr said...
Omg this was amazing!!! It actually made me almost cry!! I was tearing up while I watched it last night!!!! It was just so good!! There isn't really so much I can say to express how u feel about this digital short. It was just.... So good
5/13/2012 3:16 PM  

Blogger Pedro said...
guys, if youre doing the 100 digital short, you could at least make it available internationally. people outside america like your videos too, you know...
5/13/2012 3:21 PM  

Blogger Michelle- TLI lOvEr said...
Dear The Lonely island,
I just wanted to say thank you so much for making your music and everything else you do! Even though I may be to young to listen to it, I don't give a flipping chicken wing! You guys have became a part of my life. When my parents fight (which happens often) or something bad happens to me, listening to or watching some good ole lonely island music makes me feel so much better. It's pretty much my therapy. When I hear one of your names, one of your songs, see a picture of one of you, or even just think about of one of you guys, it fills me with joy and happiness. I just really really really wish i could meet you guys! If you could maybe message, call, email or send some kind of message to me, I would be the happiest person alive. It would just complete me! I really sincerely LOVE  you guys and it would just mean soo much to meet you. But if you don't it's still ok, I still have the next greatest gift: your music!
                      <3 Michelle 
5/13/2012 3:21 PM  

Blogger Nicole said...
This was amazing. What a great homage to all the shorts you guys have made. Thank you for all of the laughs, and I can't wait for a new album!
5/13/2012 3:28 PM  

Blogger Dylan said...
This is the best digital short ever!!!! I want to buy it on iTunes and listen to it over and over. I can't wait to hear more songs and I want to be in one!!
5/13/2012 3:28 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Really cool guys, congrats! Well done.
5/13/2012 4:29 PM  

Blogger Troy Blackford said...
Thank you so much! Amazing!

Telling the guys to 'kill themselves' because of legal restrictions on hulu videos is lame, fyi.

THIS WAS A BLAST!
5/13/2012 8:04 PM  

Blogger lolipopliz said...
i love thiss soooooo much and i am such a HUGE fan of u guys, even though im like only 14!keeep making videos like this! btw: i love you andy!!!!
5/14/2012 6:21 AM  

Blogger CameronHigh said...
You guys should put them all one page, in order

DO IT.
5/14/2012 12:29 PM  

Blogger Pedro said...
natalie should dedicate herself to rap, honest
5/15/2012 10:41 AM  

Blogger Robert Schley said...
I'm in Canada and this video works on the NBC site, but not Hulu for me. If that helps anyone.
5/16/2012 3:50 AM  

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
But wait a minute... Just because it's your 100th it doesn't mean that it's you last, right?... Right?
Because I can't survive without you Digital Shorts 'cause that's just PURE AWESOMENESS ♥ It really is.
5/19/2012 3:57 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! :) I love all the references! I loved everything. I really hope you do more videos even though Andy might not be on SNL anymore, please post more on youtube please! I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't listen to you guys anymore. Please please don't stop! I swear, you are my favorite comedians and artists, and I LOVE the Digital shorts!!! :) Sorry if I sounded obsessed for a little bit.
5/20/2012 4:45 PM  

Blogger smiley said...
Plz post ur videos on youtube. Ppl outside USA should able to see how amazing you guys are.
5/21/2012 10:30 AM  

Blogger Bionic Lime said...
Thanks Andy, Jorma, and Akiva for your contributions to SNL over the years. Best of luck in the future.

Maybe now they would let you make Awesometown again?
5/22/2012 12:55 PM  

Blogger lolipopliz said...
i CRYED for a half hourr !!! i love you andy!!! cant beilive this was the 100th!! congrats!!! plzzzz dont stopp making lol vids like this and others always admire you!
5/25/2012 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home