Chattin' with Joni

January 05, 2005

Premium Blend

Hey all, word on the street is, if you tune in to Comedy Central this Friday (Jan. 7th) at 10pm, you might catch Ardy on the show Premium Blend. Tune in, turn on, and holler back!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sir Dude said...
I know it's not related to this topic but, in that Ostrichink interview with the dudes, it looks like Kiv is givin' the finger to the camera.
1/07/2005 3:46 AM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
You wouldn't believe it!
I was recording the show and right when Ardy said "species?", [This is the emegency broadcast, please tune to channel eleven for further details, please tune to channel eleven.] It said that like to or three times.
Then right when it goes off, I see Ardy disappear behing stage!
Son of a diddly!!!
1/08/2005 12:17 AM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
I caught the show again last night.
Ardy's the dude!
1/09/2005 4:02 AM  

Blogger Sir Dude said...
Jakob, if you click the red Ardy link obove, you can watch a clip of him from the show.
1/09/2005 9:23 PM  

Blogger mr gilbert said...
FYI: I went ahead & encoded Ardy's segment from vhs (best I could do), and you can watch it in quicktime (30mb) over at my blog (scroll down). I'm sure Chez will have the official TLI version up eventually, but hopefully I can help tide some of you over until then...
1/10/2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home