Chattin' with Joni

April 18, 2005

Kiv Investigates!

Newsflash! Guess who decided to put down his comedy rifle and pick up a bazooka of journalism? Watch out me, looks like there's a new celebrity sleuth in town, and his name is KIV!!! He took a time-out from their Fox pilot to do some investigative canoodling on what the other two Dudes are up to. Check out this hard hitting expose as Kiv takes it to the streets! MPEG-4

13 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...
Yup, yup. Are any of them really gay, because, I'm sort of starting to wonder now. They've reached a Unicorns level of ambiguity.
4/18/2005 12:51 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
Kivster,

Nice investigative journalism work! Good job breaking in and finding those gaylords!

(joe, you like the unicorns too?)

-Robby
4/18/2005 3:41 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
good lord, i'm really surprised at the hate that you guys can spit out.

i, for one, am behind the dudes %100.
4/19/2005 11:02 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
i'm starting to wonder whether brosef stalin is one of the dudes.
4/20/2005 12:00 PM  

Blogger Joe said...
Yeah, robbey massey, I'm not sure if you're going to read this but I do like The Unicorns. I would say like, "No, robby, I don't like them, I LOVE them" but you know, that's kind of corny or something, I don't know. Anyway yeah I like them, I'm glad you do too if you do too.
4/21/2005 1:00 AM  

Blogger megan said...
Dammit, Chester, Ardy was on Arrested Development and no one said anything about it?? I'm not gonna lie, I'm pissed!!

Kidding, I'm just sad I missed it.
4/21/2005 1:46 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
i'm pissed, too. it was the season finale. giant shits.

i wanted to see ardy standing next to david cross.

maybe you can get an mpeg of it up on the site, chez? pretty please?
4/21/2005 1:36 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
well...

there you have it.
4/25/2005 11:36 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
brosef stalin eats all the jalepenos for the hammer/scycle...for constipation?
4/26/2005 3:07 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
I just want to drop in and commend Hartman and Co. for killing the Bu' in a peaceful way.
4/28/2005 1:06 AM  

Blogger Joe said...
Not really
4/28/2005 9:23 PM  

Blogger pequnio3 said...
so.. is jorm or Andy gay?

...
5/01/2005 11:00 AM  

Blogger + said...
Robby Moriarty, come to Super Great Wall Buffet with me!



there you have it
5/23/2005 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home