Kiv's on a roll! Check out the SNL digital short "Two Inches" AKA "Close Talkers" directed by Kiv, written by Will Forte, and stars Forte and Steve Martin. Thank you to everyone who are posting these!
phenomenal....kiv must be pissing his pants from directing a video with steve mother-effing martin. (i know i would....hell, i might even slide a deuce right into my undies...)
Life is slowly being breathed back into SNL. The show has since been upgraded to DVR status among my friends and I, so that we don't miss the parts people are talking about, which are usually a contribution by the dudes. A coincidence? I think not.
No offense guys, but Andy isn't a very good actor live. He seems to be a lot better in the taped segments. Did you see him in the Pirate skit? He wouldn't stop making this goofy out-of-character smile. He's done it a few times.
I really like Andy, but I think you guys give him too much credit sometimes.
6 Comments:
-robby
(i know i would....hell, i might even slide a deuce right into my undies...)
I really like Andy, but I think you guys give him too much credit sometimes.
we love you andy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home