Chattin' with Joni

October 10, 2007

SNL: MacGruber

As your new fearless leader, I'm making it my business to post more promptly then "Chez" ever did! Of course I realize MacGruber aired four days ago but a least I have links to all the OLD ones that "Chester" never even bothered to mention! Q: Which of the Dudes directs the MacGrubers? A. Jorma!!! B. Hamburglar C. Twinkie the Kid D. All of the Above And here's the Joni scoop: all 3 MacGrubers directed by... A: Jorma!!! Have a looksie: MacGruber (1/20/07) w/Jeremy Piven, Maya Rudolph and Will Forte Pt. 1: NBC Pt. 2: NBC Pt. 3: NBC MacGruber (5/12/07) w/Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph and Will Forte NBC MacGruber (10/6/07) w/Seth Rogan, Maya Rudolph Kristen Wiig,and Will Forte NBC or YouTube

10 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...
i totally got that right! Yes
10/10/2007 12:16 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Yipee!What do I win?Will there be any more MacGrubers in the near future?
10/10/2007 2:27 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
joni you have totally redeemed yourself. macgruber is the best thing to happen to this world since sliced berd, thank you for bringing such joy on this momentous occasion!!! hooray for macgruber.
10/10/2007 4:08 PM  

Blogger Katie said...
Trick question. Jorma IS the Hamburglar.
10/10/2007 8:06 PM  

Blogger megan said...
haha it was jorma (i figured that anyway when i first saw it) because they talk about miatas, like when they rapped in "for the children"

it's sad that i know that.

did jorma have a miata that he was obsessed with or something?
10/10/2007 10:34 PM  

Blogger Ed Price said...
Michaela Annette, an 11-year old actress, was in a skit with Andy this past week that got cut. She has a message for Adam Sandwich:

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/10/andy-samberg-message-from-michaela.html

Please pass this on to Andy!
10/11/2007 6:31 AM  

Blogger Ed Price said...
Remember the Japanese Honda commercial that Andy mentioned on David Letterman? Here it is!!!

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/10/andy-samberg-japanese-honda-comercial.html

Enjoy!
10/11/2007 7:28 AM  

Blogger Cornelius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
10/11/2007 9:44 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Listen up young ones, open your ears. Incredibad is teaching what we've learned through the years.
10/11/2007 10:12 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yo Joni, Ride that Funky Pony,
TRueee, sooo I wrote a msg...I thought it was fab, thought you would get a kick in the fat ass out of it...truuuuuuuuuue..so here it isssssss....

Hi Andy, You make me randy. I dream of you like a piece of candy. Sometimes when I walk on the beach my feet get sandy. Do you work with wood you look so handy...Andy I am not a regular fandy....I sure wish my name was Mandy...Oops sorry I got off track hehe....I sure love all ur skats...I mean skits...they are pure skazmataz....truuuuuuuue!!! I wish I could come by the MSL building, oh...SNAIL..I mean SNL *ahem* place of work, and maybe scalp you, to make a shag hat, I call it a SHAT...no not like "Hey she just shat her pants" but more like, "HEY, where did you get that nice shat?" I wish this was a voicemail, I have the voice of a rolls royce..true!Well you sure do snaz up your show. I like it, it has more hair appeal, make me feel reel....dont slip on that banana peel....Oh, Um ya...so I love you and junk. I have a saying for you, its total razmataz...Az mir vill schlugen a hunt, gifintmin a schtecken Yiddish Rules, Schools, Swimming in pools...Love you Love me, Love we
email methesquaretriangle@gmail.comPeace and Hair Grease....
Vanessaliciousness
10/13/2007 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home