Chattin' with Joni

June 30, 2008

Klondike!

Hey ya'll! As you may know already, The Dudes have been earning a little extra spinach (that means money) by making some "hilarious" shorts for Klondike Bars. There will be four shorts total, but here are the first two: Klondike #1: The Phone Call Klondike #2: Moving Day If you're an aspiring filmmaker, you can check out more about the Klondike contest here!

5 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Sweet! Can't wait to see the other 2!
6/30/2008 7:57 PM  

Blogger Kasie said...
ahaha I love them <33 and nice cameos of Chez and Chris Romano.. finally we get to see Chez in a new short since he took down all but 3 videos on his youtube channel and website =( .. wonder why?
7/01/2008 6:04 PM  

Blogger Kortnee said...
LOOOVEd it.

to bad im canadian and cant participate!

cant wait for the other two videos, i neeeeeed me some JORMA!
7/02/2008 12:23 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Okay. Joni.
This is bugging a lot of TLI fans out there along with myself.

My question is, who is in the very beginning of the "Moving Day" video placing a bucket?

I think it's Akiva, but others think it is Jorma.

We are very confused, and no one said ka-blamo.
7/09/2008 2:17 AM  

Blogger Doleightful said...
@Kathleen: I think it's Akiva.

Haha, Staring Contest is hilarious, even though it's not in this particular blog post. I love Bill. :D
7/15/2008 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home