Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
The Dudes on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"!
SNL Digital Short - "Brenda & Shaun"
SNL Digital Short - "On The Ground"
I Am T-Pain Contest
SNL Digital Short - "Megan's Roommate"
SNL Digital Short - "The Date"
Behind The Scenes of "Cloudy With A Chance of Meat...
"Back Hand Five"
"Movie Award Leftovers" Vid from Fatal Farm!
"MacGruber! Prop Test!" Vid!!!
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
October 18, 2009
Behind The Scenes "On The Ground"!
Watch The Dudes at work on the set of the SNL Digital Short "On The Ground":
NBC
|
HULU
|
BIG
posted by Joni at
2:55 PM
8 Comments:
Eli
said...
Cool to see Akiva at work!
10/18/2009 9:08 PM
Francesca
said...
JormaTaccone.Blogspot.Com
=]
Whyyy were the Dudes MIA this Saturday? And why must we wait 3 weeks for a new SNL?!
10/19/2009 3:52 AM
Eli
said...
I wondered that myself! SNL wasn't the same w/o the Digital Shorts. No sign of Andy anywhere which was weird b/c he was just on Jimmy Fallon promoting Gerard on SNL.
10/19/2009 9:50 PM
Unknown
said...
Thanks for posting this! We'd love to see more behind the scenes work on all of your projects.
11/02/2009 12:40 PM
The Jake
said...
What frame rate are the slow motion shots filmed in?
11/12/2009 2:35 PM
Emanisdaman
said...
I heard the guys had a contest on Smule.com with T-Pain for I'm on a boat...here's on of the funnier vids. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuOxH8ftJk
Look up I am T-Pain Uncut on youtube.
12/08/2009 1:55 AM
Unknown
said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/08/2009 2:32 PM
Unknown
said...
Sweet video Emmanuel. That was tight.
12/08/2009 2:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
8 Comments:
=]
Whyyy were the Dudes MIA this Saturday? And why must we wait 3 weeks for a new SNL?!
Look up I am T-Pain Uncut on youtube.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home