Chattin' with Joni

May 09, 2010

SNL Digital Short - "Golden Girls Theme"

While Jorma was busy making those MacGruber's, Akiva & Andy made an SNL Digital Short with Betty White (With help from Jonathan Krisel on the co-directing tip). It's called, "Golden Girls Theme" Check it out! SNL Digital Short - "Golden Girls Theme" Note: It will be on HULU and NBC soon, they are waiting for clearance from the Golden Girls people for use of the song.

2 Comments:

Blogger William Woods said...
I SHIT MY PANTS
LITERALLY I SHIT MY PANTS WATCHING THIS VIDEO
im semi lactose intolerant and i had a glass of milk, I previously ate a McDonald's McGANGBANG( Spicy Mcchicken inside a douba cheesberg) HORRIBLE IDEA
and i had some chocolate i laughed so hard i farted and lucky for me it was the squirt of the century.
THANKS FOR MAKING ME LOAD MY UNDERWEAR WITH SHIT
5/11/2010 12:56 AM  

Blogger Shellosaurus said...
To comment #1: That is totally gross!!!

TLI, you guys rock!!! Betty White is a legend and I can only imagine how awesome it was to work with her. Great video...cracked me up!!

Can't wait for the Dreamgirl video!!! Waiting very patiently...

Still waiting.....
5/11/2010 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home