Andy recorded a couple of promos with Justin Timberlake for this week's Saturday Night Live finale with musical guest, Lady Gaga. Watch them... or the world will end.
I saw your commercial for YouTube thats how I found out about you guys. I heard your "I just had sex song," and all I can say is that's really gross. What kind of message are you giving us? and kids who listen to your songs. No offense your not even funny but it's shameful.
And it's sad that people actually find your songs funny when you aren't even creative. Creative people don't have to blindly follow the media where they over sexualize EVERYTHING.
No offense but this is why girls lose faith in humanity especially in "good guys" most girls can't believe there is decent guys because guys act like bafoons and SING like bafoons. They sing stupid songs about sex.. instead of caring about woman or respect women in general. All I can say is I'll never listen to your music and if I have kids I won't let them play your music either.
This is basically an angry letter.. because I'm tired of the media brainwashing us... to think SEX, SEX, SEX.. no offense but I want to be a decent human being.......
We are over sexualizing everything in America.. and this is part of the problem because senseless brainwashing media.. through music/ movies....... its sad
I honestly hope you guys... make better songs.. instead of singing about stupid crap thats gross and isn't even creative but offensive and crude
ashleymariebean - GET A GRIP. offensive to who exactly??...oh yeh, just you. its supposed to be funny, not sending messages to kids, they are genius...you prick
Sadly, Today's Gene pool is obviously missing Sarcasm it's concepts and how to enjoy it. It's ok Ashley, Lonely Island is a HUMOR group that makes FUN of the groups that actually SING about the things you so dislike. You should be commending them for making fun of the F-yo-mama groups and embrace them for their musical talent to do so. Go back to your Wierd Al fansite and be well.
(ashleymariebean) Ashley... really!? a shorter list would be to name artists who DON'T sing about sex. Not all 'The Lonely Island' songs are about sex (e.i. Ronnie & Clyde) and they are quite creative. (the album genre is 'comedy') I just think you are going overboard here; blaming three friends for the decline in society? and the source of no "good guys"? you should do a collaboration your so funny! "no offense" but you need to be more open minded; you're not going to like everything. and if the media is brainwashing you, find some other form of entertainment.
bottom-line: myself,(universal)record label, and millions of fans disagree with you and since we live in a democracy, majority rules.
Hahahaha poor Ashley...darling I think you made a HUGE mistake by making a comment here....Find something better to do..you won't change the world by making this comments...besides, I think it's much better to listen to this music that makes fun of things and makes us laugh than watching violent T.V shows which can lead us to disaster!!! Follow the Golden Rule!!!!!!!!
18 Comments:
And it's sad that people actually find your songs funny when you aren't even creative. Creative people don't have to blindly follow the media where they over sexualize EVERYTHING.
No offense but this is why girls lose faith in humanity especially in "good guys" most girls can't believe there is decent guys because guys act like bafoons and SING like bafoons. They sing stupid songs about sex.. instead of caring about woman or respect women in general. All I can say is I'll never listen to your music and if I have kids I won't let them play your music either.
This is basically an angry letter.. because I'm tired of the media brainwashing us... to think SEX, SEX, SEX.. no offense but I want to be a decent human being.......
We are over sexualizing everything in America.. and this is part of the problem because senseless brainwashing media.. through music/ movies....... its sad
I honestly hope you guys... make better songs.. instead of singing about stupid crap thats gross and isn't even creative but offensive and crude
I just think you are going overboard here; blaming three friends for the decline in society? and the source of no "good guys"? you should do a collaboration your so funny!
"no offense" but you need to be more open minded; you're not going to like everything. and if the media is brainwashing you, find some other form of entertainment.
bottom-line: myself,(universal)record label, and millions of fans disagree with you and since we live in a democracy, majority rules.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrE57ZjQrY&feature=player_embedded
Pure gold with some better production and a few tweaks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home