Chattin' with Joni

April 15, 2012

SNL Digital Short - "Gotye Backstage"


Andy and Taram stop by Gotye's dressing room and some perfectly normal things happen. Directed by Jake Szymanski.

WATCH: SNL Digital Short - "Gotye Backstage" on HULU
WATCH: SNL Digital Short - "Gotye Backstage" on NBC

And if you haven't already seen the "Somebody That I Used To Know" music video yet, get on that...

WATCH: Gotye "Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)" Music Video

4 Comments:

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
Perfectly normal? So it is like that in every dressing room every SNL? Wow... ;)
4/16/2012 3:02 PM  

Blogger PPP said...
Nice dudes. By the way - are you guys associated with the kemo treats? http://www.break.com/web-user-yt/04-16-2012/kemo-treats-wino-official-music-video-2318573
4/16/2012 5:37 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
that was really cool
4/16/2012 10:03 PM  

Blogger Andreas Nylén said...
Hey,

Is there any way to connact Lonely Island?
I've searched the net without any succes so let's try this out!
This summer euros 2012 (soccer) will be played in Poland/Ukraine and I've got a crazy idea, because Kiev will be invaded by Sweds and we can do a fun spinn of of the whole thing.
I'm a part board regarding the supporters (about 10 000 members) and we got a lot of sponsors that will make this the biggest visuall prefeormance ever made by sweds in a tournament.
Please conntact me if you wanna hear the idea (and yes, swedish blond girls are included!)
E-mail me @ andreas_nylen@hotmail.com
4/25/2012 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home