Chattin' with Joni

May 20, 2012

SNL Digital Short - "Lazy Sunday 2"!


Andy was joined by Chris Parnell to cap off the season 37 finale of Saturday Night Live with a sequel to Lazy Sunday! Directed by Jorma.

WATCH: SNL Digital Short - "Lazy Sunday 2"

16 Comments:

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
Congratulations to your 101th Digital Short, guys! BTW, isn't it time for Jorma and Akiva to make a cameo soon? Anyway, awesome DS! :D ♥
5/20/2012 6:45 AM  

Blogger lolipopliz said...
101 DS!!i love love love this! sooo funny!! u look great andy!LOL
5/20/2012 10:50 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Loved it, Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it! :) Andy, please don't leave SNL. But when you do, good luck! :)
5/20/2012 11:16 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Loved it! So cool!
5/20/2012 12:31 PM  

Blogger Chris said...
Perfect way to cap it all off
5/20/2012 2:02 PM  

Blogger carrie.beth said...
Such a great way to end it! :) Love Andy and the lonely island boys! So sad if this is it!
5/20/2012 2:12 PM  

Blogger Troy Blackford said...
Carrie Beth nailed it, along with Chris. This was brilliant. Thanks so much for the last two. After 'Sucking Our Own D*cks,' this was a great surprise. And awesome in it's own right. You guys went out of SNL in style, let's just hope (obviously) that this isn't the end of TLI!
5/20/2012 4:30 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Young Sandwich............

OH GOD POSSIBLE AWESOMETOWN REFERENCE DETECTED

In my fanfictions, Parnell had a sandwich and that's how they became bffs (and lovers after volume 41 of course).
5/20/2012 8:19 PM  

Blogger Rock Hard Wang said...
ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE LONELY ISLAND!!!!!
I Rock Hard Wang have just started hosting an internet radio show, to help promote underground artists all over the world for free. I know you are already famous. But I would like to ask for permission out of full respect for you, to play your songs on my live show. You can check it out here and get in touch with me there as well.
http://www.spreaker.com/user/rockhardwang/rock_hard_wang_and_darkness_b_day_bash
5/21/2012 5:23 AM  

Blogger smiley said...
We want to see Kiv & Jorm in the next DS
5/21/2012 10:26 AM  

Blogger Michelle- TLI lOvEr said...
LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! you guys rocked it!!! but i really wanna download this and the 100th digital short to my ipod but i cant find a place to do that... BTW i sent a letter to u guys last week!!! cant wait for a response!!! AHHH!!
5/21/2012 7:40 PM  

Blogger ❤ Melina - Proud Lonely Islander ❤ said...
ANDY, if you ever read this I just wanted to say that I just found out that you're leaving SNL. I had some plans to go to New York next year and see it live, but now when you're not in it anymore, it's not gonna be the same thing...
Good Luck in the future! I really hope that we'll see some more Lonely Island-stuff! You have no idea who many obsessed fans you have, all around the world! I'm one of them...
Guess that's kinda obvious...
Sorry that it became so long! ;)
5/22/2012 3:03 AM  

Blogger taytaybaybe said...
NO NO NO ANDY NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE SNL CAST IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE LISTEN TO ME YOUR ONE OF MY BIGGEST IDOLS ON ACCOUNT OF JORMA AND KIV. I CAN'T SEE YOU LEAVING SNL, IT WOULD CRUSH ME TO KNOW THAT YOUR'E LEAVING ILL DIE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME YOU GUYS, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL I WANNA BE PLEASE DON'T GO I LOVE YOU ON THERE BUT IF YOU DO GO, I BET YOU'LL GO DOWN WITH THE LEGENDS AND I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE LONELY ISLAND STUFF WILL STAY FOREVER! I LOVE YA'LL AND ANDY I HOPE YOU STAY BUT IF YOU DON'T I WISH YOU LUCK WITH YOU'RE UPCOMING PROJECTS LIKE "THAT'S MY BOY." CAUSE EITHER WAY ILL SUPPORT YOU, JORMA, AND KIV. ILL MISS U ANDY AND LONELY ISLAND DUDES FOREVER!!!! AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT'S MY BOY IN THEATERS BYE ANDY ILL MISS YOU :'(
5/23/2012 4:48 PM  

Blogger lolipopliz said...
AANNNNDDDDYYY I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!! LOLO CREEPY PLZZZZ DONT LEAVE SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE!! I ONLY WATCH IT BECUASE OF YOU!!! PLZZZZZ KEEP MAKKING VIDEOS BEACUASE ILL LOOK FOR THEM HERE! CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT'S MY BOII! U SHOULD MAKE A NEW LONELY ISLAND ALBUM!! <3 LAZY SUNDAY 2 PLLLZZZ KEEP DOIN FUNNY VIEDOS LIKE THIS! I WILLL ALWAYSS ADMIREE YOU!!
5/25/2012 5:15 PM  

Blogger smiley said...
Here is the thing. Just becoz couple of HULU videos can open by outside america doesn't mean that non americans actually watch it. Nobody wants to go to a site where they can't access to 99% of the videos. It's pretty annoying. So plz plz plz plz post your videos on Youtube. It is more user friendly.
5/26/2012 4:54 PM  

Blogger Oh My Maya said...
Non-Americans really do actually watch it, says an adoring fan girl in Canada. I'm beyond appreciative that I can watch the videos that aren't available to me on youtube on Hulu. So thanks boys for thinking of your out of country fans, we love it!

On a sadder note, beyond sad that Andy is leaving SNL. I haven't been this bummed out a cast member leaving since Sandler. However, this means I'll be front row centre to see That's My Boy on opening night.

Never stop being awesome, you guys are the greatest.

Fan girl out <3
6/03/2012 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home