Chattin' with Joni

March 19, 2013

Jorm Directed a Web Series!


Jorma directed a web series called "The Future" with Emily Heller, who is a hilarious comedian and also Jorm's wife's sister. The first episode is up now on the Above Average YouTube page and features Reggie Watts. Go watch it right now!

3 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
cool
3/20/2013 3:31 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Hey Lonely Island! I didn't know how to message you Dudes so commenting is the only way, maybe you guys check out comments... I am not sure, but anyways I thought of something cool and I think you Guyz are the bird's potatoes, basically awesome and enjoy watching what you Guyz come up with! So this idea came to me and I thought it would be selfish for my friends and I to only know, so its about making a music video, a follow up to "I'm On A Boat" but instead it will be a dream vacation of "I'm On A Plane!" And it would be like opening up all of the fantasies that everyone has on a plane like how coach people who only ride in coach never really know what First-class is like and the video would be like exposing all of what us Coach People think happens up front! That way this time all three of you Guyz could go on the vacation, but still only 2 get first class with celebrity and the other gets stuck in miserable coach :D And like a part could be like a shot of the Dudez in first class being treated like royalty with crowns and turkey legz and feet up while the other Dude is being squashed by an old man with a scraggly beard and a chicken inside his beard and by an old woman trying to hit on him or something. And another shot could be of getting on the plane, where the 2 Dudez get to go on the airplane first and relax and party while the other Dude uncomfortably waits when a baby throws-up a phone, cookie, and just random objects or he getz tackle'd by security when he answers a video text message with the 2 dudes on the plane yelling "BOMB!" Well Peace and you Guyz are the Best! I know you will come up with something Crazy and Awesome.
3/24/2013 2:51 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Keep up the good directing work Jorm! Please write a feature script for Laser Cats and pull a BECK by only releasing the script and having fans make their own version.

Also I have my fingers crossed that you got Too $hort on a track for the next album.

Keep up the good directing work Jorm!

-Curley
3/25/2013 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home