Chattin' with Joni

May 04, 2005

Behind The Scenes of Awesometown!

Well, the dudes did it! They shot and edited a pilot presentation for Fox! Think you missed out? Guess who was on hand to shoot a very personal behind the scenes footage of the dudes chopping it up in the editing room! Check it out and you're welcome. MPEG-4

2 Comments:

Blogger robby massey said...
Chez,

And we sure do appreciate it! Awesome vid. Did their pilot actually get picked up or are they supposed to show it to the networks soon or what? C'mon, spill it dudes!

-Robby
5/05/2005 1:54 PM  

Blogger abyss_of_fortitude said...
[LOL]
Alright, I have some many things to say about this:
1. I was watching and I noticed the words out of Jormas mouth [toward the ending] and THAT cracked me up.
2. I watched how akiva looks as though this happens everyday while you thrusted (vigorously) behind him.
3. And Poor you [chez']. You look like that would be tiring after a while. Ive never tried that, but then again, Im a girl. lol. but hey, I will accomplish great things one day. ;D
and hump the air for five straight hours, too.
;Lastly,
4. What the heck was Kivs' facial expression at the begining? that was the FIRST occurance that cracked me, the heck up.

[oh! whoa!] one last thing, *for real* this time. Jorma And Akiva are wearing their [name] shirts.
I [♥'s] it.
Pure Greatness, indeed.
I also like *invisible* andy getting the hump humped out of him.
:] oh yeah,..


...

[im done]
2/08/2007 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home