Chattin' with Joni

January 11, 2006

Fan Attack!

Uh oh, better grab your safety goggles everyone, it smells like we've got a full scale fan attack on our hands! I found this clip of two adorable young ladies doing their version of Lazy Sunday. Not to be out done, these fellas used the dialog from Lettuce as a sharpener for sharpening their video making skills! Meanwhile Spamtron sent us this remix of Just 2 Guyz and a group of talented friends made this music video for The Heist. Congratulations y'all, keep 'em coming! Also, remember everybody, you're free to copy, remix and redistribute everything on the pages with the Creative Commons logo at the bottom. All you have to do is follow these rules three: give credit, don't sell it, and release it under the same CC license (just copy this link, or the one from the bottom of the page and add it to the page where you post your song or video). It's that easy, you don't even need to ask permission! Now get goin' and be sure to send a link to ole Chez when you're done!

17 Comments:

Blogger Suchie said...
hi i just thought it would be cool to be the 1st to comment. i love the dudes as much as anyone, though i have no video to show for it. how about spending my time watching the shorts instead of studying for an orgo final (which i ended up failing). if that doesn't prove my loyalty, what will?
1/11/2006 2:27 AM  

Blogger + said...
i want to be the dudes when i grow up. All three of them. Its awesome to see the fanwork pouring in. They made it!
1/11/2006 3:39 AM  

Blogger jordan said...
Well, the other night I dreamt I was a papier mache stork. Top That!
1/11/2006 6:56 AM  

Blogger OhPunk! said...
I need to cover my site with the .cc logos -- never know about that stuff. Wicked.

Shaun
ohpunk.blogspot.com
1/11/2006 7:55 PM  

Blogger Alexis said...
I feel so out of the loop. I've only recently discovered the Dudes but I completely love them. Now all my friends and I visit the site all the time and show the videos to everyone we know. Our little website, trashwire.com, seems so lame by comparison. Maybe someday, we too will be as cool as the Dudes.

-LaTaviya Goldstein-Martinez AKA Alexis Gentry
lataviya.blogspot.com
trashwire.blogspot.com
1/11/2006 8:19 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
^ great job man! I have a dream to make it onto Chez-Chat.
1/12/2006 12:10 AM  

Blogger R.J. Keller said...
Great job on the video.
Look how funky they are! I will never be hip.
1/12/2006 1:11 AM  

Blogger Leesa said...
I love the Lazy Sunday clip! Thanks for the link!
1/12/2006 12:44 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
big ups to the fans. one of my favorite things i've made is 'being chester tam'.

fan films rule.

-robby
1/12/2006 1:47 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
Andy on Letterman was just pure sexyness. He looked so good. * sigh *
1/13/2006 12:27 AM  

Blogger Suchie said...
I think Ardy was very gracious. He completely shared his spotlight with those who helped him get it, as it should be, but often is not, in show business. I hope they all stay this way forever (cue for sentimental feelings to arise).
1/13/2006 12:35 AM  

Blogger R.J. Keller said...
Here's a link to the whole interview.

http://www.youtube.com/?v=BjZsf4hoiUg
1/13/2006 12:56 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
dude, where's the no-chez love? oh well, i suppose. andy was sure-as-hell dapper on it though.

-robby
1/13/2006 4:00 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
Why didn't he mention you, Chez? You are so important!!
1/13/2006 4:06 PM  

Blogger PokerMan said...
awesome blog.. loved it! i will visit again and read more..
pls visit http://pokerbonusinfo.blogspot.com
1/13/2006 10:33 PM  

Blogger Jeff McDonald said...
rock on a lazy sunday
1/19/2006 10:01 PM  

Blogger Mari said...
hey chez, you might want to check these out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPF1RNZ9FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caH0bhZA0FM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6EhL54Hhrw - a UK reply to the Narnia Craze.
11/26/2006 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home