Chattin' with Joni

January 04, 2006

Penthouse

The Dudes are everywhere these days...on television, in the papers, on the radio and now they're invading your bedroom! If you're like me and enjoy pornographic magazines strictly for the articles (j.k. i like the pics too!), you might want to check out this month's issue of Penthouse, where the Dudes get a great write up for Awesometown. So to all the 15 year old prepubescent boys across the globe...welcome! (printed before "Lazy Sunday" came out! LINK)

13 Comments:

Blogger Kaliyana said...
haha. what an achievement
1/04/2006 2:06 AM  

Blogger Evangelist said...
What a sad society we live in.
1/04/2006 8:39 AM  

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...
Thanks for welcoming us...

R2K
1/04/2006 6:16 PM  

Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said...
I don't buy Penthouse. But the DUDES, man...the DUDES...in my bedroom? Are you trying to make a Jewess cry?
1/04/2006 10:53 PM  

Blogger Varun Lella said...
Did you see the dudes made Newsweek! Classy.....However, no mention of Chez makes me sad like a landlocked dolphin.
1/05/2006 8:55 AM  

Blogger jordan said...
because everyone needs a dose of comedy with thier porn ...
1/05/2006 3:40 PM  

Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...
Wow! I thought I'd walked into a training seminar for "American Apparel."
Great blog!
1/07/2006 12:18 AM  

Blogger nabiya said...
The Washington Post says Coca-Cola Blak is out and "Mr. Pibb+Red Vines=crazy delicious!" is in. Sadly, Badunkadunks is out and Humps are in also according to this list.

The guys really are everywhere.
1/07/2006 3:14 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
does penthouse want to see their bing bongs?
1/07/2006 3:38 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
Chez, hook me up with pictures of you for the myspace group I made for you!
1/08/2006 3:33 PM  

Blogger OhPunk! said...
Sick! You made penthouse? Props!!

Shaun
ohpunk.blogspot.com
1/08/2006 6:54 PM  

Blogger Tony said...
Pornos are all good but I hate this blog. Not as much as I hate mine though.
1/10/2006 4:07 AM  

Blogger robby massey said...
robby approves.
1/10/2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home