Chattin' with Joni

February 28, 2006

TLI Podcast Episode 3

Right on time as promised, here's episode three! Subscribe to iTunes or download here. Thanks to everyone who was concerned, but no worries Chez just had some personal matters to tend to. It's all explained in the podcast! Enjoy and de nada!

9 Comments:

Blogger R.J. Keller said...
First Katie Holmes and now the TLI Podcast? Tom Cruise ruins everything.

Chez, you da man.
2/28/2006 9:27 AM  

Blogger Gracee said...
Thanks Chez! Glad you are ok after your many trips to Ralphs...

LOVE the songs-
2/28/2006 10:26 AM  

Blogger kate said...
chez,

ah hah more proof that the world's problems can be blamed on tom cruise. I'm glad you survived your shopping expeditions. and I too am a free spirit, and yes I do get your political humor. or atleast I'd rather like to pretend I get it. Poor Kiv so sick... awww..

love as always
kate
=^..^=
2/28/2006 10:33 AM  

Blogger elliot s-l said...
Wow, that is the best thing since pre-sliced cheese. But srsly, this is much better, 'cause that "cheese" sucks.
2/28/2006 4:53 PM  

Blogger robby massey said...
chezzturr!

check it:

http://www.tennismafia.com/rm/chez_tam-the_holidays.mp3
http://www.tennismafia.com/rm/incredibad-for_the_children.mp3
http://www.tennismafia.com/rm/incredibad-happy_birthday_chris.mp3

word.

-robby
2/28/2006 6:04 PM  

Blogger Camille Acey said...
Chez, I love you.
Please come to New York with The Dudes. I will buy you more non-alcoholic beers.
2/28/2006 6:23 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
I hope Kiv gets better.
2/28/2006 8:23 PM  

Blogger Erin said...
okay, so, i thought kiv was sick when they made the recording, as in, in the past tense, as in, distant past? though i could be wrong.
3/02/2006 12:23 AM  

Blogger matt said...
Hahahahaha, that podcast seemed short, but it was not short on fun! Your story was epic, Chez! EPIC!

Your Holidays song was fuckin hilarious!!!! I wish you had made it longer.

If you are looking for segments to fill up time on the 'cast, you could do something where you talk about things that are Kablamo, and things that aren't. Or something.

Anyways, can't wait for the 4th one.
3/09/2006 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home