Chattin' with Joni

November 26, 2007

Hot Rod The Movie

With just a couple of hours until "Hot Rod" comes out on DVD, feel free to whet your appetites with the trailer for "Hot Rod The Movie"!

Pick up "Hot Rod" on DVD/HD-DVD tomorrow, November 27th!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Carlapalooza said...
I hwill hwet my appetite, thank you Joni! All ready have a Hot Rod DVD reserved to buy tomorrow! This movie has taken pole position as my favourite comedy of all time, previous title holders being: Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls; Austin Powers; Borat; and Dumb & Dumber. Hilarious!! I heart it! However, I am deeply saddened to discover there are no Hot Rod Underoos for sale anywhere. That's a lie - I did see a pair for boys. Do you know if they even made a female version, for adults?? Think Cameron Diaz style in Charlie's Angels - that's what I need, perfect! :-D
11/27/2007 2:57 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
11/27/2007 9:14 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Yipee!Its out today!Yay!:)
11/27/2007 9:16 AM  

Blogger Candelion Krystle said...
man.. I almost died when I got to watch ardy and bacon punch at it simultainiously.
11/27/2007 9:35 PM  

Blogger Cornelius said...
holy shit this movie is funny. The extra material is also awesome. Thanks guys.
11/28/2007 12:37 AM  

Blogger Greg said...
I was waiting at the doors of best buy yesterday to get it, and was totally the first person in all of my home town to watch hot rod! so cool beans!
11/28/2007 4:28 PM  

Blogger Kay said...
Mmk.
So, I was all set to murder someone if there weren't any copies left when I went to get mine. And guess what? I don't think people know this movie is out.

Shame on them.

This is the best movie of like...ever!
11/28/2007 6:17 PM  

Blogger Robin said...
I love it! I just watched the movie with commentary- yes, all of it- and I'm still laughing. The extras are amazing... as is the entire movie... and the dudes.
11/29/2007 10:39 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
It's all well and funny and all that, but I got the message straight away, the keys are right there the whole time. The ROWESKYDIVING.COM website is total bullshit though, unless I read that wrong, it went by pretty fast. Alice in Chains brings freedom, let it ring. Look for messages on myspace account. The Fire is coming to the HOT RODS. NO JOKE. REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th of December.
12/05/2007 3:38 AM  

Blogger Ed Price said...
Chez Tam helps Andy Samberg Advertise

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/11/chez-tam-helps-andy-samberg-advertise.html


Andy Samberg - Kisses Joanna Newsom

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-samberg-kisses-joanna-newsom.html


Andy Samberg's Love Life - Natalie Portman

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-sambergs-love-life-natalie-portman.html


Andy Samberg - Gets Chased by a Pink Walrus (Nature of the Beast)

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-samberg-gets-chased-by-pink-walrus.html


Andy Samberg - Behind the scenes of Hot Rod

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/12/andy-samberg-behind-scenes-of-hot-rod.html


Andy Samberg - Hot Rod scenes

http://andysamberg.blogspot.com/2007/11/andy-samberg-hot-rod-scenes-temporary.html


Enjoy!
12/05/2007 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home