Chattin' with Joni

November 10, 2007

Strike Watch: Day 4!!!

Your old pal Joni's been hitting the pavement to bring you the latest scoop on the writers strike, and he's come back with this dude sighting, courtesy of the NY Post:
















Jorm, along with House's Lisa Edelstein & Kal Penn fight for their right to (we hope) party!!!

From the picture, I think it's pretty clear who the best rhymer is in this group, eh folks? That's right, me!!! With Jorm coming in a respectable 3rd (Lisa Edelstein can rhyme her balls off).

Also, scabs... please note that Jorm is armed with his trusty whistle. Consider yourselves warned!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger P. Little said...
Don't mess with Jorm and his whistle. But most definitely do not mess with Kal, or he and Chez will stuff you in their trunk!
11/10/2007 6:44 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Jorm is fierce!Luvs it!
11/10/2007 2:43 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Also,have Chez & The Dudes been striking too?
11/10/2007 2:54 PM  

Blogger Nate the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
11/11/2007 1:38 AM  

Blogger Nate the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
11/11/2007 1:45 AM  

Blogger Nate the Great said...
Dr. Cuddy and Kumar go on Strike!.....

and Jorma and Akiva!
11/11/2007 1:46 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Sup Chez
I've been peeping you and your friends vidz and short. They are pretty funny. I like that nintendo one. On the White Power short, who was that girl tryna gargle with bleach? i think I went to school w her. Tamara?
Anyway, keep doing your thing.!!\
Peace
Alius
11/11/2007 9:00 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
greedy mothersfathers......

(...joking, of course.)
hurry up and get back to work, dammit.
if you guys post an awesome video on this site whilst on strike, i (and perhaps others) will donate a dollar to your ramen and dos manos fund, seeing as you guys will be jobless for some time.......
is that considered scabbery?
11/12/2007 5:28 PM  

Blogger Mike said...
Solidarity!
11/12/2007 11:49 PM  

Blogger Melissa said...
I saw Akiva, Jorma, and Kal picketing in some footage on FOX last Wednesday. Nice work. =) Just try not to let the strike last too long so we can enjoy some new SNL?
11/13/2007 5:53 PM  

Blogger scarlett o' said...
is there any footage or pics from the UCB performance saturday?
11/18/2007 1:06 PM  

Blogger logruszed said...
The worst thing about the strike from a personal standpoint is missing the inevitable jokes the staff would have prepared some sort of Amy Winehouse related disaster.

I was nearly salivating waiting for that trainwreck. Also "The Rock" is a very reliable go-to guy for SNL.

Anyhow, I support the strike. I've yet to see even a trivial attempt by the studios to discredit the inequity. So writers > studios (except for "reality tv" writers. They can collectively eat a dick).
11/27/2007 6:48 PM  

Blogger logruszed said...
Oh, speaking of scabs: Is anyone publishing a list of names or pseudonyms or even programs being penned by scabs right now?
11/27/2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home