Chattin' with Joni

January 18, 2008

1-18-08

Hey everybody... i just saw 'Cloverfield' and man am I psyched! I had submitted some character designs to the producers last year and apparently they used them!!! I guess Hollywood was finally ready for a monster who takes pride in his appearance and is really approachable (not to mention a whiz in the kitchen). Take a look if you don't mind ruining the surprise, and keep an eye open for some familiar faces... SPOILER 1 SPOILER 2 SPOILER 3

6 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Are those supposed to be the dudes?
Cute!
1/18/2008 12:14 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Oops I meant they are in the last pic lol.Awesometown t-shirts!
1/18/2008 12:23 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
I thnk that the second monster should be named "Sir Elton"
1/18/2008 1:47 PM  

Blogger Carlapalooza said...
Love your nude cover-up at the bottom Joni! That one's supposed to be you, no? Too funny! Great pics!
1/19/2008 3:01 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey. Hot rod is like the best movie ever. will you be making a sequal or any other movies?
1/23/2008 5:03 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Iwaswatchinghotrodandthenmymomwalksinandsheslike"thisissostupidiherebybanthismotionpicturefromthishouse"soiwaslikewsupho?
2/06/2008 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home