Chattin' with Joni

May 11, 2009

The Dudes Invade Fallon This Tuesday!

Hey e'rebody, Joni here! As I was walking down the street today, I was unknowingly slipped a package. That package contained a smaller locked box. That locked box contained a microfilm. That microfilm contained a coded message. That coded message was written in invisible ink. That invisible ink contained trace amounts of DNA. That DNA contained a genetic code. Un-coded, the message contained read as follows: Andy will be on Jimmy Fallon's couch this Tuesday night, followed by The Lonely Island's first ever live performance, May 12th, on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon"! Be sure to check it out!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lonely Island fan said...
Joni-

This is GREAT news! I posted this over on my Lonely Island fan blog page. If you ever want to make mention it, would love to have the word out there!

http://www.thelonelyislandfan.com

Will definitely be watching Tuesday night!
5/11/2009 11:57 AM  

Blogger Kate said...
I am just WAY too excited for this. I cannot wait til tomorrow night, it is going to be awesome.
5/11/2009 4:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesomeness IS the right word for this great event! It's about time - I'm hoping they at least play some of the good 'ol stuff (Stork Patrol, etc.) Would be great but no matter what, they're gonna kick some ass! Go dudes Go!
5/12/2009 2:56 AM  

Blogger Xion33 said...
Honestly I would LOVE to see Boombox performed, but kinda hard to do without Julian. :P
Good luck guys, kick some ass!
-Josh Loving
Concord, CA
5/12/2009 4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home