Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
MacGruber w/MacGuyver!
"The Wrestler" Influenced By The Dudes?
Dude Interviews
The Dudes on Late Night w/Jimmy Fallon!
INCREDIBAD On Sale NOW!!!
"I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" Vid!!!
New Single "I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" Available ...
SNL Digital Short - Laser Cats 4
MacGruber Pepsi Superbowl Commercial!
INCREDIBAD.COM Has Launched!!!
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
March 15, 2009
The Dudes on Access Hollywood
The Dudes’ Virgin Union Square signing is gonna be featured on ACCESS HOLLYWOOD on NBC in Los Angeles today at 4:30PM PST!
posted by Joni at
2:57 PM
1 Comments:
elisabeth
said...
What time will it air in DC? I wanna see this. Is it just airing in NYC and LA?
3/15/2009 4:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home