Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
SNL Digital Short - Laser Cats 4
MacGruber Pepsi Superbowl Commercial!
INCREDIBAD.COM Has Launched!!!
Pre-Order INCREDIBAD on Insound and Amazon!
MTV News Interview!
Download "Dick In A Box"!
Rolling Stone Article and Vid!
Stolen Tape! Jorm Dances To Fleet Foxes!
"I Love You, Man" Trailer
SNL Digital Short - Doogie Howser Theme
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
February 03, 2009
New Single "I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" Available Now!
Knock, knock! Guess who? It's me, Joni! "I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" the new single off of The Lonely Island's "INCREDIBAD" is available now on iTunes and Amazon, so get to gettin'! You can find it here:
iTunes
|
Amazon
posted by Joni at
2:26 AM
4 Comments:
elisabeth
said...
cool beans
2/03/2009 9:15 AM
chaka
said...
will there be a video?
2/03/2009 9:48 AM
Unknown
said...
I have to get you guys hooked up with my buddy Swifty, a.k.a. MC Copulation. Perfect match in lyrical skills!
http://copulation.destructo.org
http://www.myspace.com/mccopulation
2/07/2009 8:29 AM
Sisterlocked Cece
said...
Are those chopsticks and soy sauce??? I finally figured it out!
3/06/2009 7:19 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
4 Comments:
http://copulation.destructo.org
http://www.myspace.com/mccopulation
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home