Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
MacGruber Pepsi Superbowl Commercial!
INCREDIBAD.COM Has Launched!!!
Pre-Order INCREDIBAD on Insound and Amazon!
MTV News Interview!
Download "Dick In A Box"!
Rolling Stone Article and Vid!
Stolen Tape! Jorm Dances To Fleet Foxes!
"I Love You, Man" Trailer
SNL Digital Short - Doogie Howser Theme
Uncensored "Lazy Sunday" Vid on iTunes
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
February 01, 2009
SNL Digital Short - Laser Cats 4
Chicas y hombres! New Digi-short from the Dudes last night... "Laser Cats 4" with Steve Martin!!!
NBC
|
HULU
|
BIG
posted by Joni at
3:37 PM
3 Comments:
elisabeth
said...
awesome!
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/exclusives/backstage/library/arcade_game.shtml
2/01/2009 5:16 PM
LasercatEstonia7
said...
Laser Cats 4 has been the best thing to happen so far this year.
2/02/2009 12:46 PM
estellef
said...
it's really really frustrating the fact that I CANNOT WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO cause I live in Brazil.
That's awesome.
I still love you, thought, specially Jorm. Hahahahaha.
2/08/2009 3:21 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
3 Comments:
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/exclusives/backstage/library/arcade_game.shtml
That's awesome.
I still love you, thought, specially Jorm. Hahahahaha.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home