Chattin' with Joni

January 22, 2009

Rolling Stone Article and Vid!

My beeper just blew up, so I wanted to let you guys know that a new Rolling Stone article from the February 5, 2009 issue with the dudes is (partially) online HERE along with a little vid. Enjoy! And if you beep me, it's 9-1-1 for emergencies and 1-4-3 for romance.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
Awesome! I can't wait to but that copy as soon as they start selling t!!
1/22/2009 8:19 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Cool beans Joni Cool Beans
1/22/2009 8:33 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
1-4-3
1/22/2009 8:46 PM  

Blogger VarietyPicnic said...
Andy is wearing the same shirt that he wore in The Shooting (dear sister) digital short.
1/23/2009 12:07 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
NICE! Love the chemical suits! HA!
1/23/2009 12:32 AM  

Blogger daeshus said...
the front page of Rolling Stone just has Andy's name at the top. I wonder if the other dudes got mad...
1/27/2009 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home