Chattin' with Joni

December 16, 2008

The Dudes Have The #1 Music Video On iTunes

The Dudes stripped the top spot on the music video charts with their behemoth "Jizz In My Pants" video! The world is officially crazy, and again, if you know anyone at all at the Cinnabon, I'm still waiting on them to review my application... thanks, homies!

13 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Congrats Dudes!
We love you.
E&J
12/17/2008 3:16 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Okay, that's nuts.
12/17/2008 6:46 PM  

Blogger Vincent LO Lai Kit said...
congratulations! i love this song sooooooo much now! when's the physical release date of this single?


ps: U now have a big fan from Hong Kong! =]
12/18/2008 9:13 AM  

Blogger wowwwwzer said...
Where can I get a pair of those sunglasses from the video?
12/18/2008 10:40 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't get any of the song, because I got blinded by your AWESOMENESS! This song -rocks- It totally blew my mind! =) Good job you guys! =)
12/18/2008 10:51 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Evan:
http://community.livejournal.com/thelonelyisland/464743.html
12/19/2008 11:34 AM  

Blogger Freda Felcher said...
i work at cinnabon.. sorry i dont know if youll get the job they're very selective with their employees =/
12/19/2008 3:35 PM  

Blogger Kaliyana said...
I still click on this and expect Chez hahaha...

Pretty crazy how popular the dudes have gotten recently!!
12/19/2008 4:12 PM  

Blogger Kat-oh said...
you guys deserve it. everyone i've showed the song to has become addicted!!
12/21/2008 6:11 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
i made it my ringtone. the song is pretty amazing
12/23/2008 1:34 AM  

Blogger Natalie said...
finally. now i won't have to keep going on youtube to get my daily dose of it. since i'm so lazy.
12/29/2008 3:58 AM  

Blogger z4y7k said...
i from chinese
there're many people like your this vedio in my city
cheers!
1/13/2009 8:52 AM  

Blogger CaliCF said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ygTTdZpECI&hd=1

How about this parody!?
12/04/2011 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home