Chattin' with Joni

November 16, 2008

SNL Digital Short - Everyone's A Critic

New digishort last night "Everyone's A Critic" brought the house down! Now I'm homeless and I'm trying to get a job at the local Cinnabon, so if you know the manager put in a good word for me! NBC | HULU | BIG

11 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Cool beans!:)
E&J
11/16/2008 3:14 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I thoroughly enjoyed this DiSh, especially seeing Jorm as the boomstick operator for a split second. I hope the Dudes keep Jorm's vomiting, flannel-shirt-wearing boomstick character as a recurring part of the Shorts.
11/16/2008 5:49 PM  

Blogger Doleightful said...
I laughed ridiculously hard at this.

Epic WIN.

:)
11/16/2008 9:29 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
How much would I love an mp3 of the song by Andy??
11/17/2008 2:52 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I agree with Matt, I'm loving the Akive and Jorma cameos! Boom-Vomit Guy is the best.

Now I want to see the painting though.
11/17/2008 4:54 PM  

Blogger chaka said...
loved it! amazing song and indiana jones referance!!!
11/18/2008 11:14 AM  

Blogger Kasper said...
What? i can't even watch NBC vids from outside of the US now? What the hell internet, where did my freedom go?
11/18/2008 3:35 PM  

Blogger JHeinrich said...
i wish i could watch the videos....
11/19/2008 5:42 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post the digital audio of the song from Everyone's A Critic.
11/24/2008 10:32 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
seriously,
we need that song.
12/10/2008 3:26 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Uhgg. I laughed so hard. This is just so outrageous.
12/18/2008 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home