Chattin' with Joni

September 23, 2008

SNL Digital Short - Hey (Murray Hill)

It's times like these, with the economy at its worst since the Great Depression, that you really gotta be thankful for the little things. For you it's probably a quiet moment noticing the sad delicate beauty of an old homeless woman's weathered hands or our friendship. For me it's the $5,000 giftcard I'll probably win after I fill out an online survey. After filling out the survey, which I understand is more of a formality, I'll check out the Dudes' latest Digi "Hey (Murray Hill)" with James Franco, Kristen Wiig, and Blake Lively (Gossip Girl). NBC | HULU | BIG

7 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Did James think this up or did The Dudes? Very funny ya'll!
9/23/2008 3:34 PM  

Blogger KT said...
what happened this week?
no digital short? :(

i LOVED this one, though. :)
9/29/2008 9:41 PM  

Blogger Doleightful said...
I was very disappointed in the "no digital short" deal. Especially since there was ample time for one. Remember how there was a commercial break after every sketch? Yeah, there could have been a digital short before one of those.
9/29/2008 10:03 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
yeah, kinda 0 for 3 thus far, but i know the dudes'll bounce back with some rambunctious chicaneries
9/30/2008 4:39 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Pretty funny. Ding dong drama.

-Logan

www.TheYellowMic.com
10/03/2008 4:46 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Are you guys ever going to do a NY 'Meet the Lonely Island' type deal? It's been a few years in the city now...
10/04/2008 3:47 PM  

Blogger SeanHackett said...
my name is Sean and my girlfriend's name is Sarah. It rang sooo true to my own life. Awesome.
10/31/2008 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home