Chattin' with Joni

October 26, 2008

SNL Digital Short - Ras Trent

Hey yallzers, a new one of the dudes famous "Dee Shay's" aired last. It's called, "Ras Trent", and better believe it's the jam. The music was made by the real-deal legendary reggae producing team of Sly & Robbie. Enjoy! NBC | HULU

15 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Very funny guys!One of the best DS yet. SNL rules!
Ur fans in DC, E&J
10/27/2008 1:07 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
this was hilarious....skiddly whoaaa!
10/27/2008 2:43 PM  

Blogger Greg Finch said...
Can we get some lyrics? This would be useful for I.
10/27/2008 6:21 PM  

Blogger Theresa Seborin said...
They filmed this short at my school! Awesome.
10/27/2008 9:19 PM  

Blogger Theresa Seborin said...
They filmed this short at my school! Awesome.
10/27/2008 9:19 PM  

Blogger Theresa Seborin said...
They filmed this short at my school! Awesome.
10/27/2008 9:19 PM  

Blogger Flo said...
LOVE IT!! Skiddly wow is right!!
10/29/2008 11:17 PM  

Blogger Doleightful said...
Is that Jorma playing the horn in the middle, or am I crazy?
10/31/2008 4:24 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hahahah. I've watched this over & over, it's hilarious. It reminds me of this kid who went to my school last year minus the dreadlocks.
http://a964.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_4ef2875d6d273402c0d5c5dd135921a3.jpg
11/01/2008 5:32 PM  

Blogger Cornelius said...
The guy in the middle looks more like Simon Rich (SNL writer), but I don't know.
11/11/2008 12:00 PM  

Blogger cm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/04/2008 3:09 PM  

Blogger cm said...
Yow just wanted to say this short is brilliant.... so funny.

You guys must be deep into your reggae? Or at least did a lot of research for those that don't know all of the terms and lyrics in this are taken from various reggae artists, Rasta thinking etc., but all jumbled up together in a nonsensical way.

Every reggae head I know loves the vid thinks it's hillarious!

Really authentic in a fake comic way!! Big up RAS TRENT everytime, soldier of JAH hehe...
12/05/2008 10:02 AM  

Blogger Natalie said...
hahaha i love thisss!

dubbb styleeee. i loved when he walks by those guys and he simmers down hahaha!
12/29/2008 3:59 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I just skiddly whoa'd in my pants!!
1/08/2009 4:31 PM  

Blogger Ryan and Lizeth said...
This is one of the best things to happen to SNL in a long time. I loved it. Thanks for the laughs.
Bald heads suck!!
1/12/2009 2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home