Chattin' with Joni

December 15, 2008

Pitchfork Interview With The Dudes

Here's an awesome interview The Dudes did with Pitchfork's Dave Maher... READ IT (THE INTERVIEW)!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger elisabeth said...
Awesome interview. Fleet Foxes and The Princess Diaries? Dudes, I love you. Are they supposed to be CastAways from Awesometown in the pic btw?
12/15/2008 2:11 PM  

Blogger Raya said...
The interview is amazing!!!
12/15/2008 2:31 PM  

Blogger Greg Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/15/2008 4:12 PM  

Blogger Greg Finch said...
'Ariel & Efrim-My Testicles'
'Andy Popping Into Frame [Instrumental]'
'Roy Rules'
'People Getting Punched Just Before Eating [Instrumental]'

Please release these in some listenable format?. Thanx
12/15/2008 8:07 PM  

Blogger VarietyPicnic said...
as well as the song that is used in "Everyone's a Critic".. i must have that song!
12/15/2008 10:15 PM  

Blogger sarah hayley said...
oh my god, this interview is incredible. I have the site rss feed on my homepage so I haven't been reading this, I'm glad I checked. (I miss chez.)

also, I've been a fan for many years now, and whenever I've talked to people about how much I adore TLI they've always said "what's the lonely island?" and I have to go through the motions. now, since jizz in my pants came out with the lonely island's name on it, people actually know them by name. so exciting!!

maybe we will see more face time for jorm and kiv now?? when jorm came onscreen in role models I was so surprised I gave a little shout of "jorma taccone!"... I want more! (and more kiv! please more kiv! all the time!) I dream of the day I can wear my awesometown akiva shirt and people won't ask me what AKIVA stands for.

can't wait for the album.
12/16/2008 12:47 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I think they're supposed to be the Bee Gees.
12/16/2008 3:38 PM  

Blogger Quence said...
Great interview, but no Stork Patrol or Kablamo on the album does make me a little sad...
12/17/2008 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home