Videos
Music
Store
Blog
The Lonely Island
Welcome to "Chattin' With Joni"! Your numero uno source for dishing on all things Dude!
Love,
Joni!
Previous Posts
"The Wrestler" Influenced By The Dudes?
Dude Interviews
The Dudes on Late Night w/Jimmy Fallon!
INCREDIBAD On Sale NOW!!!
"I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" Vid!!!
New Single "I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain)" Available ...
SNL Digital Short - Laser Cats 4
MacGruber Pepsi Superbowl Commercial!
INCREDIBAD.COM Has Launched!!!
Pre-Order INCREDIBAD on Insound and Amazon!
Other Sites We Like
Stuntman Forever
Channel 101
We Are Scientists
Tim and Eric
Chad Matt & Rob
"Weird Al" Yankovic
Tenacious D
Flight Of The Conchords
Let's Go Sailing
Stella
Creative Commons
Unofficial LiveJournal Community
March 08, 2009
MacGruber w/MacGuyver!
New MacGrubers!!! Directed by Jorm and featuring special guest star Richard Dean Anderson as Angus MacGuyver. Enjoy!
NBC
|
HULU
|
BIG
posted by Joni at
4:11 PM
3 Comments:
Kate
said...
So after watching MacGruber so many times, I just realized the song playing every time they are talking, is the song used in Lethal Objection. i can't believe I just now noticed this.
3/08/2009 4:34 PM
said...
This is the BEST THING EVER.
3/09/2009 3:24 AM
Andy Baio
said...
Were these taped at the same time as the Pepsi commercials? When I saw MacGuyver, I nearly fast-forwarded it, thinking it was the Pepsi ad.
3/09/2009 7:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home