Chattin' with Joni

April 05, 2011

iTunes Countdown & Track Names!

 
The official countdown to Turtleneck & Chain has begun! Check out the countdown page over at iTunes and remember that if you buy a song it counts towards the price of the album later (using iTunes' "complete my album" feature).
 
Here is the official track list...
 
SONGS
  1. We're Back!
  2. Mama
  3. I Just Had Sex
  4. Jack Sparrow
  5. Attracted To Us
  6. Rocky
  7. My Mic - Interlude
  8. Turtleneck & Chain
  9. Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde
  10. Trouble On Dookie Island
  11. Falcor vs. Atreyu - Classy Skit #1
  12. Motherlover
  13. The Creep
  14. Watch Me Do Me - Classy Skit #2
  15. Threw It On The Ground
  16. Japan
  17. After Party
  18. No Homo
  19. No Homo Outro
  20. Reba (Two Worlds Collide) [iTunes Bonus Track]
VIDEOS
  1. We're Back!
  2. I Just Had Sex
  3. The Creep
  4. Motherlover
  5. Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde
  6. Threw It On The Ground
  7. We'll Kill U
  8. Reba (Two Worlds Collide)
  9. Great Day

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
i love you guys
4/05/2011 2:25 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Sounds great ;D
love you guys thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much <3
4/05/2011 2:36 PM  

Blogger dox said...
Can't wait!
4/05/2011 2:36 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
YEAAAAAAAAAAH :D ...This is gonna be good
4/05/2011 2:55 PM  

Blogger jaknudsen said...
Motherlover! Awesome!
4/05/2011 4:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
this makes me so happy. i cant wait to hear no homo.

I'M REBA!!!!!!
4/05/2011 4:45 PM  

Blogger Bacon said...
I'm probably most excited for 'Jack Sparrow'. xD Just the title has me thinking there's gonna be some crazy pirate jokes. ;] Also, 'No Homo'. 'Nuff said.
4/05/2011 6:13 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm so glad Two Worlds Collide is on there, that shit is HI-LARIOUS.
4/05/2011 8:25 PM  

Blogger K-Tee said...
ha ha. i just had sex.
4/05/2011 10:29 PM  

Blogger tjena said...
AWESOME!! :D
4/06/2011 4:31 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I wouldn't mind knowing who is featured in each song.
4/06/2011 4:37 PM  

Blogger nostalghia said...
This is great news... but why there's no the first Shy Ronnie song("Fire and Ice", aka "The Whole World") in the track list?
4/07/2011 4:55 AM  

Blogger Pendleton Ward said...
Hello,
My name is Pendleton Ward. I created a show on Cartoon Network called Adventure Time. I wanted to tell y'all that Andy's episode of Adventure Time is playing on Cartoon Network this week. It's called Belly of the Beast. It premiered last Monday.

I feel out of place commenting on y'alls "iTunes Countdown & Track Names!" post but I couldn't find any other way to contact y'all. :\

Anyway, hope Andy likes it! We screened it at Wondercon last weekend and a big crowd of about 500 people were loling their brains out.

If you'd like to contact me back my email is
pen (at) buenothebear (dot) com

best,
-Pen
4/07/2011 11:48 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Amzeballs. Can't wait till May!
4/10/2011 11:46 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Turtleneck & chain school photo, circa 1991: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=45188311810
4/18/2011 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home