Chattin' with Joni

April 01, 2011

New Single "We're Back!" on iTunes and YouTube!

The Lonely Island are back! The Dudes just premiered the video for their new single "We're Back!" on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and the video is online right here:
The single is also available for sale on iTunes in both explicit and clean versions:

11 Comments:

Blogger Bacon said...
...And better than ever.
4/02/2011 2:31 AM  

Blogger Ross Marabella said...
That beat. Best Damn Thing Ever.
4/02/2011 2:42 AM  

Blogger Thomas Maier said...
Only in the US? c’mon.... :/
4/02/2011 8:31 AM  

Blogger Pinopinaila Pinewinda said...
This is the perfect example of when I wish I could fix my PC. I have no sound and I feel punished not being able to LISTEN to this new single.
Even without sound I know good music. #Funnythat.
4/02/2011 9:33 AM  

Blogger fggkhbhgf123 said...
That song is AMAZING! Although I thoroughly hope that Andy's doesn't actually look like fat you cut off a steak (I'm a vegetarian!).
4/02/2011 9:45 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
oh my gawd! best song yet (:
4/02/2011 4:58 PM  

Blogger UNRY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4/03/2011 3:33 AM  

Blogger UNRY said...
Sorry guys, but this new song is really shitty... (((
Stop just making money, go back to IDEALs!!!

P.S.

Jizz in my pants & I Just Had Sex - were awesome! I even tryed to remix the last one -
http://unry.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-just-had-sex.html#links
4/03/2011 3:34 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Wow cool. Is the clean version on YouTube yet?
4/03/2011 1:10 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Joni, you should get Taccone to check these guys out on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/ageorgejpeter
Their music is so funny, they should write a song together. <3 Meagan from New Hampshire!!
4/04/2011 10:48 AM  

Blogger Kasper said...
Funniest most replayable lyrics on this record so far... reminds me of Santana DVX from the last record.
4/05/2011 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home