Chattin' with Joni

February 26, 2011

Free Music!

The Dudes were recently excited to be included in the RCRD LBL Mixtape Series. The series features your favorite musicians and their favorite songs. So please check it out and enjoy this FREE mixtape of hand-selected tracks, curated by The Dudes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
Word to your mothers.
2/26/2011 2:26 AM  

Blogger Bacon said...
Nice job, especially the MGMT.
2/26/2011 3:09 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Awesome!
2/26/2011 7:52 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Very cool. I've been wanting to send you guys a link to a video I made. Would love to write with yous guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9G8GSB5gWo
2/27/2011 4:27 PM  

Blogger fatimahye said...
hey do these guys ever take skit ideas?
2/28/2011 11:45 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I request a video to poke fun at all of the controversy surrounding Marijuana legalization. Maybe have people OD on joints, or not. I am positive that the L.I. could find a funny spin on the issue $)
3/10/2011 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home