Chattin' with Joni

December 17, 2010

Join Our Mailing List!

Hey ya'll! Just wanted to let you guys know of a new simple way to keep up to date on all the latest Lonely Island happenings... join our brand new mailing list! Sign up now to get all the latest Dude news straight to your inbox. It's the only way to be sure you don't miss a thing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...
First!
12/18/2010 1:12 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
So... I don't know how else to go about this...
My fiance and I just got engaged. When we first met over four years ago, he told me about The Lonely Island and had me watch all of their videos online. He had been a fan since High School and started following them not long after they started making videos.
When Jimmy Fallon (at least my fiance knows the whole story, I may be wrong) "discovered" The Lonely Island and they were asked to be on SNL, my fiance freaked out and called me; he said "you'll never guess what happened!." He even dabbled in making videos with his friends when he was in school for broadcasting and talked about how he wished they could be as awesome as Lonely Island stuff. Now, a common theme of our time together consists of watching the most recent digital shorts and adding the new songs to our CD collection for the car.
We're getting married in May and I wanted to do something special to surprise him that is Lonely Island related, but I didn't know what on Earth I could do that is even possible. Obviously it seems ridiculous to think that they could come to our wedding, but I just wanted to do something. I understand that this comment may not even be read (as I'm sure there's a lot of junk that gets posted), but if it is acknowledged and there is any way that I can be helped out, that would be so amazing.
12/28/2010 11:16 AM  

Blogger JulianaLax5 said...
well this is like my 50th comment posted here.i just want to say i am 12 and i am addicted to snl. i dont watch tv unless its snl. i have serious issues because i have never missed one since i was 9. (and i never will!!!!!!!!!) my life dream is to host snl!!! and i will!!!!!! keep making your funny videos!!! :)
2/14/2011 12:03 PM  

Blogger JulianaLax5 said...
you can probaly tell by now i dont have a life. thats because my life is watching snl! when i was watching the snl backstage i took notes(like i said i have issues) i watch the most recent snl's on hulu like 10 times still not bored of them.
2/21/2011 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home